We are beyond excited to bring home Michelin-worthy meals from Alinea restaurant, ranked 15th best restaurant IN THE WORLD, helmed by Chef Grant Achatz, right from Pollyanna Brewing Company in Lemont Downtown. Come and get it!
Choose from three amazing meals prepped by Alinea for your kitchen. Pick up on Friday, March 26 or Saturday, March 27 from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm. (Pre-order right now, don’t even finish reading this article – you don’t want to miss out on your Lemont Pick-Up).
- Ribeye Dinner ($44.95) – Beef Ribeye: Roasted Mushrooms, Charred Carrots, Cherry Bordelaise Sauce; Herb Roasted Fingerling Potatoes: Buttermilk-Herb Dressing, Crispy Potatoes, Fried Onions; Vanilla-Allspice Custard: Cashew Shortbread Crumble, Poached Pair, Dark Chocolate
- South America ($34.95) – Ceviche: Scallops, Bass, Chips, Chiles; Peruvian Chicken Stew: Braised Chicken Thighs, Aji Amarillo Sauce, Walnuts; Alfajores: Coconut, Dulce de Leche, Lime
- Mediterranean Sea Bass ($29.95) – Herb Crab Mousse: Lavash Crackers, Pickled Vegetables, Old Bay Seared Sea Bass (requires searing at home); Garlic Fried Potatoes, Wild Mushrooms, Lemon Emulsion “Raw” Cookie Dough: Chocolate Chips, Whipped Mascarpone, Hazelnut Crumble
You can also get the following “supplements” to add on (we recommend everything):
- Cream of Broccoli Soup & Winter Salad ($19.95) – Herb Croutons, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Creme Fraiche, Mixed Lettuces, Shaved Vegetables, Aged Gouda, Almond Vinaigrette
- Yuca Fries ($9.95) – Spicy Ketchup, Lime Herb Mayonnaise
- Empanada Duo ($14.50) – Corn Empanada, Beef Empanada, Chimichurri Sauce
Don’t forget, Pollyanna Beer pairs perfectly with Alinea!
Meals require either an oven or stovetop to reheat at home. There is a minimum order size of two guests, and they are unable to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please note, there will be a 20% service charge, 11.75% tax, and $1 order fee on your order.
Need something to drink? Make sure to order your Beer-To-Go at Pollyanna Brewing… you’re right there!