The Forge: Lemont Quarries is currently up for Best New Attraction on USA Today’s 10 Best. The adventure park opened in July 17 in Lemont, IL – less than 45 minutes away from Downtown Chicago.
US Today’s 10 Best is a readers choice awards competition that allows people to vote daily on different categories, ranging from Best New Amusement Park Attraction, Best New Restaurant, Best New Hotel and more. The votes feature locations from across the country.
Other nominees in the voting category include (in alphabetical order)
- Allegiant Stadium (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Area 15 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Ashokan Rail Trail (Ulster County, New York)
- Classic Car Museum of St. Augustine (St. Augustine, Florida)
- Electric Playhouse (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
- Fishers Agripark (Fishers, Indiana)
- Hopscotch (San Antonio, Texas)
- Houston Botanic Garden (Houson, Texas)
- Massart Art Museum (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Mississippi Aquarium (Gulfport, Mississippi)
- The Momentary (Bentonville, Arkansas)
- National Museum of Military Vehicles (Dubois, Wyoming)
- National Museum of the US Army (Fort Belvoir, Virginia)
- National Native American Veterans Memorial (Washington, DC)
- Park to Playa Trail (Los Angeles, California)
- Planet Word (Washington, DC)
- St. Pete Pier (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- US Olympic and Paralympic Museum (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Willingboro Lakes Park (Beverly, New Jersey)
Voting can be done at https://www.10best.com/awards/travel/best-new-attraction-2020/. Votes can be cast once per day until Monday, December 21 at 11:00am CT. The winners will be announced on December 31 at 11:00am CT.