We’re counting the days until the opening of The Forge: Lemont Quarries, which opens in July of 2020. From ropes courses, ziplines, and climbing walls to mountain biking, hiking trails, and serene fishing spots, Lemont Quarries has something to exhilarate, educate and entertain adventures of all ages and abilities.
Passes are now on sale at https://www.forgeparks.com/activities. There are different types of passes, depending on what fits you the best.
- Annual Membership gets you unlimited access to every waiver-based activity that The Forge: Lemont Quarries offers, along with special benefits and discounts. The membership is active 365 days from its first use.
- Youth (13 and under) and Seniors are $185
- Adults (14 and older) are $225
- A Day Pass is the best way to experience all that The Forge: Lemont Quarries has to offer. With a Day Pass, guests get all-day access to every applicable activity on the day of their visit.
- Youth (13 and under) and Seniors are $55
- Adults (14 and older) are $70
- Twilight passes are available for purchase four hours before the park closes and give guests an all-access pass to “Exhilarate” activities covered under the full Day-Pass option.
- Youth (13 and under) and Seniors are $40
- Adults (14 and older) are $40
- Single Activity Passes are available for those that are pressed for time. Choose a single activity pass option and enjoy one of the following activities when you visit:
- Mountain Bike Skills & Pump Tracks – $35 (use their bikes)
- Mountain Bike Skills & Pump Tracks – $15 (use your own bike)
- Paddlesports Pass – $35
- Two Towers Kid’s Adventure – $15 (for those 13 years of age and under)
- Tactical Laser Tag games offer a range of safe mission-based as well as open battle gaming options for small and large groups alike. Laser tag can be also combined with corporate & other events and parties.
- All ages pricing – $25 per 90-minute session (4 to 5 missions)
- Once you play an augmented reality outdoor escape room game, you’ll never go to an indoor facility again. Team up with friends, family members, or co-workers to save the world. Their games can be combined with parties, group outings, and team-building events to create an unforgettable experience.
- All ages pricing – $25 (60- or 90-minute games)
- All ages pricing – $30 (120-minute games)
Please make sure to review all information at forgeparks.com, including participant requirements and participation waivers. All activities proceed rain or shine unless otherwise stated by The Forge: Lemont Quarries staff. In the event of adverse weather, some or all activities may be unavailable. Please check weather conditions prior to purchasing any activity pass.All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.